A. V. Conway, II
- 1970, Kentucky
- 1993, Tennessee
- 1980, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U. S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee and United States Supreme Court
- University of Kentucky, J.D.
- Kentucky (1970-present)
- Tennessee (1993-present)
- American Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi. Clerk, Kentucky Supreme Court, 1970
- Ohio County Attorney, 1974-1981; Board of Advisors, Owensboro Community College, Owensboro, Kentucky, 6 years
- Member-American Association for Justice(AAJ)
- Member-The National Trial Lawyers: Past officer (Treasurer, Secretary, Vice-President and President Elect) of the Kentucky Justice Association (KJA), 2003-2007
- President of Kentucky Justice Association, 2007.
- Recipient of 2010 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award presented by KJA; and current member of Board of Governors of the Kentucky Justice Association.
- Spring Grove, Kentucky
- Martin v. Ohio County Hospital Corporation, Ky. 295 S.W.3d 104(2009).