Hartford, Kentucky Civil Practice Attorneys Advocating for Your Rights
Highly respected attorneys with more than 50 years’ combined legal experience
Conway & Keown in Hartford, Kentucky provides sound legal representation to clients in Hartford and throughout Kentucky in matters relating to personal injury, workers compensation and property law. Our attorneys have more than 50 years’ combined experience helping clients secure favorable results and are highly respected in the legal community. We have a long track record of success advocating for the rights of those injured by the negligence, carelessness and recklessness of others and guiding clients through property law and real estate issues. We have the skill and determination required to obtain favorable outcomes for our clients. Call Conway & Keown today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can help you.
Reputable practice with a demonstrated track record of positive results
The attorneys at Conway & Keown are nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a status reflecting our:
- Reputation — Our attorneys are highly respected by peers and in the community. We are known for working diligently and forming personal relationships with our clients. Our reputation is a testament to our skill and ability to provide our clients with effective legal representation and a good experience.
- Excellent track record — We have established a track record of securing positive outcomes for clients over the course of more than 50 years’ combined legal experience. Our record includes extensive trial experience. We bring the advantage of our knowledge to every case to ensure you get the help you deserve.
- Tenacity — We are aggressive in our representation of our clients. We have a strong sense of justice and fight tenaciously for our clients to obtain favorable outcomes that improve their lives going forward.
Seasoned attorneys dedicated to various practice areas
Conway & Keown skillfully represents clients in matters of personal injury, workers compensation and property law.
- Personal injury — In our personal injury practice, we represent those who have been hurt through the negligence of others in matters involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, and unsafe work conditions.
- Workers compensation — We have the knowledge to obtain just compensation for clients in workers compensation matters due to injuries or illnesses arising at the workplace or during a work-related activity.
- Property law — In our property law practice, we apply our knowledge of property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all real estate matters, including residential and commercial transactions and real estate contracts.